LOS ANGELES, CA
DECEMBER 7TH 2018
ONE DAY INTENSIVE
LOS ANGELES, CA WORKSHOP
On DECEMBER 7th , 2018, Chris Burkard will be leading a collaborative photo workshop in Los Angeles, CA. This 1-day workshop will go from 9:00am-7:00pm and cover a wide array of topics from photographic theory to in depth business practices. Following a group session format, students are encouraged to ask questions enabling an organic and spontaneous learning environment.
*LIMITED SPACE (Likely to sell out, reserve your spot today)
Itinerary, and photographic course details below.
PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP • DECEMBER 7th 2018 • LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
Investment $575 per person
TOTAL DUE BEFORE WORKSHOP DATE
Here is a breakdown of what I will be diving into:
- Shooting for a magazine, client or brand
- Utilizing Social Media to Build Your Brand
- Photographic techniques and best practices
- Working with light / photo theory
- Editing in Lightroom
- Building your digital library
- Working with editors
- Building your personal brand
- How to optimize your camera
GEAR TO BRING
Recommend but not required gear to bring in order to get the most out of the workshop:
- DSLR/Mirrorless Camera body with at least one lens
- Laptop computer for note taking or pen and notebook
- Hard drive or USB Thumb drive with a selection of your favorite images
Coffee, Water and WiFi will be available.
Light breakfast and full lunch provided.
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
LOCATION & TRAVEL DETAILS
725 S. Figueroa St., 10th Floor, Suite 1010
Los Angeles, CA
Best Parking Garage Option:
943 W 8th St, Los Angeles, CA 90017 Open 24/7
Please allow an appropriate amount of time to park prior to your reservation Please allow an appropriate amount of time to park prior to your reservation.